South Suburban Montessori School is an independent Montessori school that is fully enrolled with over 140 students, ages 18 months through the eighth grade. South Suburban’s faculty and staff comprises of motivated, hard-working, compassionate individuals with excellent communication and organization skills and who value working as a member of a team. Above all, we all have a strong respect for and love of children. We are currently searching for a qualified individual to join our team in the capacity of:
Marketing & Admissions Coordinator
In this position you will oversee, coordinate and evaluate the school’s internal and external marketing campaign. Additionally, you will lead and execute all recruitment and admissions operations.
- Develop, design and place all print and digital marketing materials.
- Responsible for all internal and external communication, including but not limited to press releases, newsletters, direct mailings, etc.
- Identify, develop and evaluate the school’s annual marketing plan. Track the effectiveness of all marketing campaigns and recommend changes if necessary. Manage and work within the annual marketing budget.
- Manage the content of the school’s website and continuously update information.
- Develop an effective social media campaign.
- Attend, plan and organize community outreach and school marketing events. Prepare all marketing materials and represent the school internally and externally to the community.
- Publicize, plan and rally support for fundraising activities from the community, local businesses, and government to further the school’s mission. Oversee and attend all fundraising activities and events and function as a point-person for all acting parties involved.
- Execute all recruitment and admissions operations. Respond to all school inquiries and schedule introduction tours and meetings promptly. Keep track of all inquiries and applications submitted.
- Develop Alumni database and cultivate alumni relations.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Experience with WordPress a plus.
- Marketing planning and strategy skills, including experience with social media platforms.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field required. A combination of years and experience will be considered in lieu of a degree.
- 4 or more years of marketing experience required.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and automotive insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
All interested candidates can e-mail, fax or send their resume to:
South Suburban Montessori School
4450 Oakes Road, #6
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
Attention: Amy Mackie-Barr